Day 4

What's the last food you got a strange craving for?

I think it's Pipit! As known as Pisang Gapit. What a funny name Pipit, my friends made it :)) Although I was born in Balikpapan, I don't like Pisang Gapit so much. Then I moved to Bogor and then Bandung, maybe my taste buds have changed :p I went back to Balikpapan 2 months ago for internship and the first thing (food) I was craving for is Pisang Gapit! I don't know why... you said goodbye hahaha. I don't even know why I wrote Pisang Gapit, not pisang gapit (okay, unimportant).

Let me describe it. So, pisang gapit is made of banana, there's no certain cutting for it. If you buy it in Melawai, they cut it into small slices and add it with coconut milk+brown sugar :9 My friend brought one to the office, she made it herself and it's the best of pipit I've ever taste~ She cut the banana so it became fan form then fried it as usual (pisang goreng.red). As toppings, there are sweetened milk, grated cheese, and the herooo... palm suiker! The toppings must be add when fried bananas are still hot so the palm suiker melts perfectly :)

I should try one when my mother comes :) Happy Ramadhan everyone, make the last days count.
|
0 Responses